Third Party Applications
Willetton Primary School provides access to Department of Education online services. These enhance the contemporary learning opportunities available to students and the range of teaching tools available to staff to deliver the Western Australian Curriculum.
The Department’s online services currently provide students with access to:
• individual email and calendar accounts;
• the internet, with all reasonable care taken by central office and schools to monitor and control students’ access to
websites while at school;
• online teaching and learning services such as Connect, web-conferencing and digital resources;
• online file storage and sharing services; and
• these online services at locations other than school.