Overseas Enrolments

If you wish to enquire about enrolment for your child at a public school who is a temporary resident (non-Australian citizen or dependent of a non-Australian citizen), a visa subclass number must be provided to establish the correct enrolment process, conditions and potential fees.

Documents that show the type of the residency and the visa subclass number include:

  • Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) check
  • Visa Grant Notice
  • Immicard
  • Decision record

To access the most up-to-date information and forms for overseas enrolment, please visit the TAFE International, WA (TIWA) website here.

Effective Monday 19 February 2024, if your child holds an international student (sublass 500S) visa, an application must be made for school placement to TIWA. All other visa subclass enrolment enquiries can be directed to Willetton.PS@education.wa.edu.au

It is important to note that not all visa sublasses are entitled to a place at a public school.