Assembly - Areas 11 & 1328 May 2021
Grip Leadership Conference 20 May 2021
Year 6 Camp17 May 2021
Year 6 students will attend camp from the 17th May until 19th May.
Board Meeting11 May 2021
NAPLAN Online11 May 2021
NAPLAN online will be conducted from the 11th May until 21st May
P & C Meeting03 May 2021
Swimming Lessons PP - 203 May 2021
Due to COVID restrictions swimming lessons will now be from the 3rd until 7th May
COVID-19 Post Lockdown Transition 27 Apr 2021
Dear Parents and Carers,
You may have seen the WA Government announce the three-day lockdown for Perth and Peel will be lifted as of 12.01am Tuesday 27 April, with a post-lockdown transition period until 12.01am, Saturday 1 May.
The good news is that our school will open on Tuesday, 27 April.
We have been working through the post-lockdown measures and how they will apply to our school and staff. I held a Webex meeting with my Executive Team today to go through what this next week could look like for us at Willetton Primary School.
I want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our students and staff is our top priority and extra cleaning and hygiene measures continue. The latest health information is available through WA Health Department.
Below is important information for Week 2 at Willetton Primary School
1. Masks are mandatory – but NOT for primary school children
2. Parents are permitted on school grounds HOWEVER, they must wear masks, practice good hygiene and adhere to 1.5m distancing
3. Parents are not permitted to enter classrooms and no parent helpers are permitted this week
4. Please consider dropping off and picking up your child/ren at the gates unless absolutely necessary
5. Pre-Primary – Year 2 Swimming lessons – cancelled. A 5 day program will commence week 3 if the restrictions are lifted. Further information will follow
6. Student Leadership Day (tomorrow)- postponed. New date to be advised
7. GRIP Leadership Day (Fri) - postponed. New date to be advised
8. Summer Carnival – information to be advised
9. Before and after school coaching/training can proceed – NO Spectators
Thank you for your continued support for our school.
I look forward to welcoming your child back tomorrow.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the school on 9376 8600.